Maggie - Agility Training

Monday, July 5, 2010

Esme





June 28/2010

Good evening Melissa, just a quick note to say Esme is doing great. She plays wonderfully with my babies and Freckles. They made such a great couple that I had to get Freckles neutered before it is planned! Esme turned out to be my daughter, not a dog. I brush her everyday and get her skirts! I took her to the vet last week just for a check up, flea control and stool check and everything was great. I will send you a detailed email and her photos later. Warmest regards. Begum

June 5, 2010

Esme has been doing great since yesterday. She very easily got used to my babies and Freckles (the beagle). She slept quietly in her crate all night long and got out around 7 am in the morning to patty. She peed in the house just once. She is a wonderful puppy. We just fall in love with her. She was so sweet that I was about to get her to my bed to sleep with us last night but did not want to destroy her crate training.
I will send you the “welcome party" photos later. She was so beautiful and elegant and sweet in her pink dress with her pink hat. Today we are having a blast in our yard. All my babies are playing and I am impressed watching them. Everybody is so happy.

Thank you so very much!
Begum

1 comment:

  1. Please keep on briefing your days with the babies... It's not only useful but also very enjoying .. loved to read it...
    Wish you all the happiness with your both !!! babies... The sons and the doggies ..
    By the way .. what does Esme mean?? .. how old they are ??? Did you know that Beagle is another very very obstinate kind like all the other members of the family ( as am told ) :)))))

    ReplyDelete